Description: From straight hang pull up and push out to straight support.
- optrekken tot streksteun (Nederlands)
- gelijkhandig opzetten (Nederlands)
- Zugstemme (Deutsch)
- in hang, wrist (not hand) has support at the bottom center of the ring (shifted grip)
- in support, bring shoulders and head forward
- in support, forearms perpendicular to the ground
No transition from hang to support.
Causes: Rings are too wide open. No false grip.
Solution 1: The gymnast starts from hanging position with hands in false grip.
Solution 2: When the gymnast is pulled up, he keeps the rings tight next to the body.
- roll forward piked (rings)